As far as u think ‘NOT NOW’, Succes becomes ‘NEVER’… But as soon as u think ‘WHY NOT NOW’, Success surely will become ‘YOURS’ …!

Sunday, April 3, 2011


Memories play a very confusing role..

They make us laugh when v remember the time v cried!

But they make us cry when v remember the time v laughed.


‎"Never play with the feelings of others!
Because, u may win the game!
But the risk is that u will surely loose the person for lifetime. 


“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”

“The wastebasket is a writer’s best friend.”

Don't love the love unless the love loves u and if the love loves u, love the love in such a way that it doesn't love anybody else!


If it works, it's obsolete


Originality is the one thing unoriginal minds cannot feel the use of.

“Life is trying things to see if they work.”


To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.


Beautiful tomorrow never come. When it comes,it is already TODAY....!
In the hunt of beautiful tomorrow. Don't waste your wonderful today..


L¡Fe ¡S Not
Ab0ut The
People Who Act
True ¡N Front Of
You,..

It ¡S Ab0ut The People Who
Rema¡N True
Beh¡Nd Your Back...





GREAT TRUTH*
-"OF THE LIFE"-

Tears do not Come When You Miss A Person..

...They Come When You do not Want to Miss A
Person..!


Sometimes,
i wish certain people wont tell me

That they LOVE me..

......Wanna know why?

So that i wont waste my time
believing their
SWEETEST LIIES



Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you....♥

‎"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods
when I nod; my shadow does that much better."


Relations are not exams to pass or fail not competition to win or lose...It's a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself ..=)


Failure comes in two ways: Those who do it without giving a thought. Those who thought about it but do nothing.


I am not upset that you lied to me, I am upset because from now onwards I can't believe "U"...:(( like before I did :((








‎"Dont ask me why i love you, i would have to explain to you why I live.." ♥♥ :







The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're still with them..

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ Faree ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

No comments:

Post a Comment